ou are likely familiar with the impressive line of supplements that Olympus Labs produces to help you CONQU3R your workouts. Now we provide a dynamic formula with IGNIT3 to CONQU3R fat.
With the 3 potent matrices in IGNIT3, we specifically target 5 fat burning pathways so you don’t miss any opportunities to incinerate the fat. There are adrenergic antagonists to stimulate lipolysis, AMPK activators to regulate metabolic function and BAT activators to stimulate thermogenesis. IGNIT3 also targets the thyroid hormone to increase energy expenditure and burn fat and includes several ingredients that activate PPARs which will stimulate your metabolism and inhibit adipogenesis.
Check the label on the others fat burners available. It is highly doubtful they contain anywhere close to the 11 effective ingredients in IGNIT3. In addition, as you have come to expect, Olympus Labs uses superior extract than the competition. Furthermore, every ingredient in IGNIT3 is adequately dosed to deliver results. So if you want look your best, you need to supplement with the best.
Put the past behind you and forge a new destiny. Join the ranks of a DemiGod or DemiGoddess and IGNIT3 your thermogenic furnace.
Directions: Assess tolerance by taking 2-3 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to breakfast. An additional 2-3 capsules may be added 5-6 hours later. One serving is equal to 5 capsules.
- Ali AT et al. Eur J Cell Biol. 2013 Jun-Jul;92(6-7):229-36. doi: 10.1016/j.ejcb.2013.06.001. Epub 2013 Jun 14. Adipocyte and adipogenesis.
- Kohli JD, et al. Nature, Volume 177, Issue 4521, pp. 1182 (1956).DOI: 10.1038/1771182a0. Pharmacological Action of Rauwolscine
- Wainscott DB et al. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 1998 Jan;357(1):17-24. [3H]Rauwolscine: an antagonist radioligand for the cloned human 5-hydroxytryptamine2b (5-HT2B) receptor.
- De Vos, H et al. European Journal of Pharmacology. 1991-05-25. [3H]rauwolscine behaves as an agonist for the 5-HT1A receptors in human frontal cortex membranes.
- Perry BD etal. Eur J Pharmacol. 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-4. [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors.
- Hedman, K et al.&